Monday, February 28, 2011

Change Russian Language To English In Mw2

Google Analytics: And February is even worse!

Heyho love, wonderful readers: D

First SORRY it lately so little of me is ... the stupid move and the whole planning, including finding accommodation robs a lot of time really ....

time again I would let you participate in my monthly Google Analytics searches. This month, there is absolutely reaches the top! I'm disgusted, I've thrown away with laughter .... What are you looking only? And why do you think that to find me?

These are my results:

German theme:



"I hate präpositonen"
Na and what do you say? I go home? "I am writing pen"? "I'm lying bed"? Prepositions are important, dammit!

"prepositions"
there as a regular and prepositions to give to local conditions , example: in, before, on, behind, beside, between, etc

"past tense (1) and past participle (2) word was"
was = past tense, as shown = Part II, all right?

"pink pink pink adjectival"
my opinion, pink declined only as "pink"!

"grammar lesson plan"
be found in any textbook ... otherwise go to make themselves beautiful!

"as it declined beige"
Even if it may do differently now .. I am for the variation as in "pink" ... so beige ....

topic Rap
"clean rhyme" and "rape Leave "
her found here

" I would like to write a rap, but like "

First, it says" the rap "in the accusative words" I want to write a rap, "clearly as far as the question?! here

"let me dive deeper"
I see my goal in mind

"teacher rhyming"

hm ..'m harder, stronger, trouble-making .. everything reminds me of a grade not

"raps with the red pencil to write the"
has probably rumgesprochen: D

"as learn to double rhyme? "

First use simple rhymes to write an awful lot and if possible, otherwise much freestyle ... .. just write a lot! It all comes with time!

" about what you can write a rap "
on just about everything a so busy ... whether positive or negative ... I will always only important to be there "real" is, therefore, does not tell shit and really is! Otherwise, there are no limits ..

"What rhymes with German rapper talk about gangsta"
Is that so hard I would recommend ? mind even after

! Theme Beauty:

. Good nail polish free of Schädl substances "
So there are some types of paint, the" free big 3 "(ie free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate), overall I can but as to help no further ... it is and will not drink containing paint ... mans. But yes vll the here helps more ..

"hauschka quince or alverde alpenrose"

I am is cheaper for Alverde Alpine Rose .. and I better contract ...

"you can use styling products Got2be guardian angel with others?"
Sure why not? Is not a styling product, but a heat protection!

"mac foundation smells funny"

old or fake?

"mac studio Apply fix powder foundation"
I do with my Zoeva Stinktierpinsel ausm Very Croc Set


"advantages of Alterra hair products"
silicone-free, relatively good INCISER, no animal testing, NK, sometimes really top efficiency (especially to get Shine Conditioner !!!), easy (Ross) for NK really cheap!

Sonstiges

"Grandma sucks since ss"
hm .... like now?

"belly cut open"
that you really seem to care, or?


"Why is unclear, and at the beach?"
-> a mumble!

"10 things you like about me,"
who wants to know?


"3 things you like about me,"
na 3 things I find determined ....


"alcohol"
is evil!

lean men blogspot "
Gibts not work for me .... at least not encouraging blog ... sorry, I'm a woman! THE with a red pen, u know?

"Anfixerei"
Yes ... that can already exist! But as you me, I you!

"foreign beer specialty store leipzig"
At Karstadt Kaufhof +, otherwise, the home of the 1000 beers in Leipzig also ... at least if the beer market is .. eh is my tip: Leipzig Beer Exchange!

"banksy ipod madonna"

ok ...?

"blog head cut off"
exist?


"things that you like"
- if you (as it should be) a comma before a relative pronoun is
- Rap
-
good books - good films
- Shopping
- fix spelling error
- - Beer
cuddling and by the afternoon with the man in the nest are
- Barbecue at the chess center
- IAM, Oxmo, Psy4traaa, FF, Big L, RAG, Creutzfeldt Jakob, Guru, Jeru the Damaja, Looptroop, Mobb Deep ...
and and and


"colored hotel slippers"
were our red I think, right?

"gucci bag stinks
Hmm .. sure there are no" Cucci "or" Guccy "bag is?

"buy h & m with dm"
Ne .... should be here already €! Man, are you old school!

"I can tell you on my blog what I cook "
Occasionally, yes .. but also because I put a comma before a relative pronoun!


" there is something you can win or how does that "
naja ... sometimes? What's it all about?
"cook with dioxin"
is quite unhealthy .. but certainly cheaper

"ham"
is delicious and tastes best on fresh onion bread horseradish on it! "bloggers minor"

there are a lot ... sometimes it's shocking how they to present 14 year old ... only in underwear, lascivious wallowing in front of the camera ... or get drunk at parties with Hartalk ... something I find absolutely no good, otherwise I have nothing against underage bloggers ... but you should always consider what you share with the world ... you should blog about nothing, what one might be embarrassed if anyone will notice

"sneeze after airwave"
health!

"tights tipsy"
What is that search, please find it?

"tights vodka"
it was determined the same viewfinder!

"stern castle export storage" He
fridge?

"why has not bremen zara"
I've asked myself ... even victories got one!


"winter jackets for people with disabilities" So I do not know myself unfortunately .... should

"poem for Accountants"
What you need something? But ok ..

I'm drowning in sea of paper NEM
This bureaucracy is easy to understand difficult
so please, dear advisor, to do so with the tax, and not
swindle, because that will certainly expensive ..

enough?

"goose fat dm"
no idea obs gives there?

has JustinBieber glazr a yes or no " Um ... so I'll just go assuming that you mean" bald head "mean .. but how the hell should I know? Is still almost n child, so I'd Tap once to "no" ...

about non-family safe!

"hairy triangle"
uh .. ok? Does this mean what I think?


"I'm a bad girl"
yes ... sometimes ...

"young women in tights."

not available here, you pig!

"Lick my asshole clean the gays"

available here not ... ugh!

"girl licking girl"

coming ever before ... but neither here nor generally with me!

"the breasts with a red pen"
ok ... that makes me scared now!

"with the red pencil möpse"
now none of that! Your horny little Googlers her!

still represent all categories, as you see: D

To all bloggers out there: what are your least funny or strangest search words?

0 comments:

Post a Comment