Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saree Blouse Tailor Squeezed

Musique

degree I have my set .... practiced several times intense and it actually sits. . .. only in some places I have to fight more than usual as

"No plan, where's my driving, but one thing is clear: nothing takes me back, not a piece as long as the Legs carry me "

or

" ... and if we are not even separated by the equator, see, the time passed very fast, so I could wait, because what can you have better? I never forget you, rather I forget to breathe "

or

" I know that if today is hard, then I fall softly, because you are all there, which I only gradually begin to understand. I'm germinating optimist, but you help me, that I forget the black. It shows me the incredible diversity of my color palette

Somehow I only just beginning, where the bulk of the work is done to realize that I'm almost 420km far away from my ... Friend whom I love above all else and I might not even on our 5th Anniversary see from my family and all my friends .. in ner "city", which I do not know and really do not have now, may all alone ... shit and this time not only for a month ...

"Only because of you" I am where I am now ... "just because you" can I be so strong and shine, "only because of you," I forget everything that was yesterday ... what will the then, if I do not have?


Hometown Glory-Adele - MyVideo

Shit ... mutantur omnia, nihil interit true .... hopefully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment