Saturday, February 19, 2011

Creative Vf0040 For Vista

Catrice Flora & Zoeva Pin Up

!

yesterday finally trickled in my Zoeva packet. No! Do not worry! I have not ordered for me, at least not exclusively! My hairdresser has birthday soon and she admired my Zoeva palettes always drooling, I gave her birthday and finally a concern ... and since the feels so lonely in the package, I still have one of Lip Crayon I ordered and that the "Pin Up", a real glaring red, but I find good degree brings bissl color in the drab, gray, cold day!
Voila: funny
plotted sees grad bissl out because my mouth somehow bissl "torn" and I still n pimple just above the lip'm surprised not: D
I find the red very nice! The pin can be re-applied well and covers like hell! In addition, He also seems to be extremely well preserved, because I needed a while to get back to everything from his lips! The order is uniform and this Crayon smell very pleasant. The red shade is not so much pinkstichig, which I find really good, for such a "classic" Red, I've already searched for a while.
I'm happy!

Then I finally - when I was traveling for my printer - a little trip turned into a totally virgin and Ihrplatz "Flora Lista" found preparers of Catrice. WOW! The 1 WITH ever blush, so I was thinking not long, but one packed away. Highdee had even once said that she would be interested if it ... despite the well of the immediately following pictures and songs of praise has changed yet, I keep him happy, if not, get him, of course, like the blush I'm really enough: D

The Blush is a Duoblush from a pink (or even pink) and a more orange-colored Page:
I ever find the packages again very successful, Catrice, thanks!
The pink page seems to be rather dull, while the orange shimmers slightly.

The Blush is very soft and powdery, with your fingers you can properly see what, even with the brush it works very well for me, not too much nor too little He is also well pigmented:

I have it then later on another try, so to speak, the mixed colors, which also makes a very nice peach term result! I am satisfied and find when I should have bought it but for me that it was not a bad buy! Nevertheless, I find
the price with almost exactly 4 € pretty high, but the quality of Catrice but increases continuously.

Have you already seen photos of the new Catrice things? On the blog of Fashion Fee there are many, many pictures of the new Things which are coming in March. I slipped out a delighted little squeak, when I've seen! OMG! The fixes me enormously! I think it's great that the move away from its cheap plastic children's make-image (well, Essence, read by ???), although I then coupla Euronen must pay more, but as long as it remains still as the maximum Manhattan area I'm really impressed! Well done! I am sooo excited about many things, new paint, eye shadow, eyeliner and the va Gelline (vll yes Catrice can not even make one rocking .... although ... is indeed the Cosnova ...), and Blushes Face all the new products and the many, many Lippies! WOW! I can not wait! Low-budget ...

you Look forward to something special? Do you know the products I tested above? What do you think? I found the way, totally stupid, only to pack sooo few of the Catrice Blushes in the LE stand ... no wonder the once all were gone .. stupid LE Gejage always: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment