Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Does Brookstone Tsa Lock Work

Do you remember?

Have found this cool day ... I do sometimes with:

I'm known to old so I remember times back ... hehe

At the first lesson
, 1: I was very disappointed that I did not get a pioneer blouse and a pioneer for cloth anymore, I was put at our Back to School Celebration in the wrong class, I felt totally sucks, because I was wearing kackhässliche clothes (I had to wear tights ne because I had the time to mullet and looked like a boy, to ne denim vest ausm West, a denim skirt with pink ruffles down and ne white ruffled blouse) and it was very cold! Then we came to our class and although I found my teacher (Mrs. Paul!) very nice, but from 1 Day I went to school bag and Rec: we already have on 1 Days have homework! Ugh!

My first lesson as a teacher, incidentally, was also very cool;) want to know more?

War on the first six
in sports ... but then I got regularly 6s! Reason: I was unsporting and when I realized that my efforts (eg the 3000 meter run as asthmatic ...) are not sufficient and I've still got ne 6, I got myself the next time at the beginning comfortably in the corner set and have them give me halt ne 6: D

At first love
Well .. at least what I understood at that time in high school .... love 7th or 8 Class

At the first kiss
get exactly from the first .... a good friend, my first kiss, my first boyfriend and my first major disappointment ..

At the first dance lesson
have until some time with my ex took dance lessons ... so sometime before so about 6-7 years or so. He has made himself (sorry) pretty stupid, but that was in most men countries otherwise. And he always has me yelled, because I did not lead me ... oddly alleged hats worked with different NEM dance partner and with the dance teacher ... well

at the first disappointment
I was 14. My first friend and almost my first love is denied me, because I was apparently embarrassed ... and then, while I thought we were still together, he had to cheer courtyard in front of me with some younger rumknutschen ... well .. we went and ...

on the first driving lesson
CRUEL! I'm afraid to go wild! I went 8 years ago the last time. The first hour was with snow on nem parking lot near my village, and then I had to go home and the villages on a narrow village road totally met me a tractor! He was exactly as wide as the road! Since did I read the first Plays the eyes kept closed in the car ...

to the first cigarette
oh God .. I know that somehow did not ... I have to admit, unfortunately, that was only secondary to my first attempts of the tobacco smoke .. very stupid idea! In any case, wars so in the age of 16?

At the first apartment
Am I restored confiscated in 2003 or 2004 with my Ex .... An extremely horny, huge old building, top with fireplace, double doors and and and ..

On the last night
because the man was lying next to me and fell asleep during Pirates of the Caribbean, has claimed at some point in the night too much space, I do to my body moved was much too warm under the blanket and got up too early: D

Will you join too? Hach is yes ... long, long time ago: D can not count

0 comments:

Post a Comment