Monday, February 28, 2011

Will Teeth Pockets Heal

La cucina verde ♥

I'm an avowed meat eater little, even a nearly vegetation ..... I like the word V not!
Because with the only V Vegetable patties, bean sprouts, tofu and other! I'm not.
But the industrial meat eaters scene, said o) well, that the "non-meat eaters" absolutely need a meat substitute ..... why? So I do not! I like meat, but not so much. I think it should read: "We eat vegetarian today times" (now isses but come on my keyboard, oh no, o)) "we eat meat today, even" hot! Then something else in this world would ... well, that's another, long theme ....
I wanted to something completely different out .....

For all who love and vegetables as much as I and the consumption is not the same feel as a hare, I have a wonderful cookbook from Carlo Bernasconi discovered with great vegetable recipes: o) I am absolutely thrilled with the beautiful pictures of Larissa Bertonasco in the book. The finished dishes, although not shown, but one can even think about it and it is then also not be disappointed if the court is different than on the non-existing image, o)

I images even find so beautiful that after much consideration (if I "hurt" the beautiful book) can be framed two motifs and hang up.

The book also gives great here and the beautiful illustrations can be purchased in larger sizes here.

Best wishes and if you have the book already knows, or want to buy you ... enjoy your new cook

0 comments:

Post a Comment