Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Royal Caribbean Soup Recipes

teeny Purchasing & Post & Music

Hall oils!

So! Today I successfully sent my application ... ie it still lacks a signature and I'm back in work! A great feeling! I also have a lot Wohnungsbesichtungungen for Thursday and Friday, if I'm going to win. Wish me luck, that is something!

Then I wanted to look into the city .... new Catrice, P2 and Essence range? Except Essence gabs it all, but at P2, it looked pretty looted from looted in Catrice either given or it was just (can not say you saw ... total mess and half given out, along with other Catrice ne case was finished, but on that picture changed within an hour and nothing confers ne-wife was not to see) so I first brought nothing save .... and so ne;)

I've also still NEN DM voucher and I will then immediately get into a heap all I of the new stuff from P2 and Essence "need".

But I was just at H & M looking for the ominous Doppelringset that should there be there ... found nothing ... There Were it but the totally cool oversized chunky knit cardigan, which I once ordered and teeth gnashing have sent back because 30 € were just too expensive for 50% off! Juhu! Now he belongs to me and I'm looking forward to the summer and countless combinations of ideas that I've had!

That's it! Yes, I have to pull together ... 1 Relocation, 2nd And 3rd Anniversary This month is also the new album Soprano (again more on that later: D) When I came

heem, NEN I had strange, thick letter in the mailbox ... aaaah! Stylight! All right! But .... bissl small, right? Well ... I've unpacked the scarf and was amazed by its size bissl .... also i had given me for the announced "elaborate design also presented bissl more, but hey .... fürn given ... Spring is not bad!

Sun .. now again at Soprano .... yes, I know, but I'm still wasted: D Listen to the last few days again his albums up and down and also if I Puisqu'il faut vivre content like better, I also find La Colombe really cool ... and .... the man inspired me over and over again ...
I need to finally make the damn album, and much more Leave : I finally want to stand Times .. unfortunately I have the feeling that German is just not done this ... but if you ask now: "What the hell Double Times?", Then draws you in and once the track here respects on it once, with what speed Ner raps .... that's almost twice as fast, how would provide the beat ... and the flow ... That's how it sounds damn!


Do you hear what I mean? Just as the beat of "hops", which I now finally try and get additional time ... about time after over 10 years will make Mucke ... that would be ridiculous!

The track is also from the very first Album Puisqu'il faut vivre "that is also my absolute favorite songs on it are spine-tingling ....

Sun .. the 2nd Album, there are also so nen wonderful spine-tingling track .... so .. more ... this is my favorite grade: Hiro:


This is from the new album "La Colombe". I think the video very cool!

comes in about 3 weeks the next: "Le Corbeau", which here sometimes DOPE:

Soprano - Dope
Uploaded by sopranofficiel . - View more music videos in HD!

Although this is no longer so quiet and typical Soprano-melancholy, I am happy as hell on the new album! Must have! Not least because of the features with Methodman! I'm just ... IAM & Redman & Methodman with the great line "Just give me an hour, I banged 2 women on the Eiffel Tower ".... typical Redman!

the way ... I verpeilt throughout the hectic photo of an outfit last Thursday got here .. the only usable stage photo I have of me on Thursday:
not worry, it was not empty : D were so I guess so that about 100 people when I'm not totally mistaken.
The Outfit: (! From Berlin that) dark red Nike Vandal High black Treggings white new Adidas shirt, maroon American Apparel jacket fitted perfectly to the Shoelaces cheer shirt and the shoes: D

And of course again the master:
photos by the way made the man ... well .. were about 20 that the "best" ... so that's just when he is alone just forward to stand for and can not ever break away from the French .. because he has to stop at the beer to hold on .. and then the photos just as blurred as his eyes: D

My final question for today is: If you give
actually have money for music? If so, what do you buy? Downloads? CDs? Plates? Do nothing? I buy even not a lot of music ... only if I like something very good and I like to support the artist .... would have been my last music purchases by the way:
Alonzo - Les Temps modernes
Soprano - La Colombe
Adele - 19 (yes. .. I know ... 21's the new, but that comes later, if favorable will )
Fashawn - Boy meets world

I buy in the way lately only downloads, mostly through iTunes or Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment