Monday, February 21, 2011

Master Ski Lock Lost Combination

mail from Saymo

recently I was able to test the online store Saymo.de . This is a shop where there are mainly food. Because the shop is a trusted shop and has very good reviews, I have become aware of him.

To Shop:

It is mostly food, but not only. You can browse the shop for several categories, it is as organic and wellness products, Food & Drink, spices, sweets, coffee, tea, Asia and Hygiene & Health, etc. but you can also by country of origin . Search

addition to classics, which are available in every supermarket, you can also order extraordinary (sometimes foreign) goods.

Saymo offers a Bewst-Price Guarantee, so if you an item cheaper on another company's Web site refers nerve, you get a better offer.

The shipping costs in the shop are flat fee of 5 €, which is especially for larger orders - beyond the packet size and weight - a great find!

It also has a quick delivery is guaranteed, can confirm what I do!

as payment are Paypal, bank transfer, in advance, and Paymorrow (Online purchase by invoice) offered.

I also find the customer service and customer contact real top! There are many ways to connect with to shop in contact to ask questions and clarify any issues, especially great I think the callback service, because I hate few things more than terribly overpriced service numbers (grad if one eg fixed network, can get rid of in such things loose 40-50ct per minute)

Now to my review:!

me kindly, a test packet of Saymo put together and it was even paid attention to my (many) food allergies, wow! The ladies and gentlemen really interested in their testers and / Or customers!

That was the contents of my parcel:
The products were packaged really nice, that means I'm not crushed chips or crushed chocolate! Even the cookies were all intact, which has often not even in the supermarket!

The contents in detail:

funny fresh Chipsfrisch Hungarian - which came in small bags so that I find really handy. I like these huge, non-sealable bags of chips, because the are so many that they can not succeed without a bad conscience at a time. Then the sticky residue and no longer tastes good. I buy fresh chip itself really rare (as I generally do not buy candy soo many times), but they gave me and the man tasted good. Holder is a timeless Knabberklassiker: D


Wasa Crack & Taste : I did not know yet! We are dealing here with NEM of Wasa crackers, but no: not crisp bread, it tastes better than vienna salted crackers, but the ingredients of her much healthier and "easier" than regular crackers also positive. They are too small Made packed, so you rip not the whole package needs that can then be sticky. We found the crackers really delicious, especially because they are very light and really crispy, they were presented with us with tzatziki as a dip!

Pepperidge Farm Milk Chocolate Macadamia: YUM! I liiiieeebe cookies and I can even eat macadamias. I've really devoured the biscuits, the man has been hit a grad mal: D They are pretty large, crunchy, sweet cookies with chocolate and macadamia pieces. I loved it and could not control myself really! Mjamm!

Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit: One of my favorite varieties! 've Already meant ... cookies are great! This species I have known and I've saved until the end. Delicious chocolate (not too hard, not too creamy) to a crisp butter cookie! Is addictive!

CHILDREN BAR! That was in GDR times more luxury for me! Kinder chocolate gabs only when my Belgian family was there, or high holy days: D I love very much and always goes well in! Delicious milk chocolate with milk filling!


Cadbury Curlywurly OMG! I have to show you up close:
This is a strangely shaped lattice of caramel, which is coated with chocolate. I tell you: sugar-sweet, but cool! I have not done the thing at a time, 1 because really very, very sweet (the spin, the Yanks!) and second, because the n Plombenzieher is correct, ie it is quite hard and tough and you have to fight through his teeth quite a bit. I like it but somehow found.

The last in the packet was then this:
canned ravioli: D But at least from weight watchers, that it is amazingly good ingredients in it. I'm honestly not familiar range absolutely not a fan of canned food, so I got myself in this box. You know what? I Hebs too, until I'm in Siegen! If I have that is not immediately ne kitchen (or ne apartment where ne kitchen is in it), I'll be happy if I got something to feed simple.

Say hello to Mr. camping stove : D My parents, however, I may not tell them which are intended mad, but when in ner apartment is no stove (and I can not afford so fast), then I can at least with new flavors NEM make camping stove ... we have made ever so tasty things that are camping: D

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Saymo.de for the great package!

The shop I can actually recommend, at least if you ordered something more (so that the shipment is worth) and if there ordered items that are otherwise not buy in the supermarket. Otherwise, I think I'd
so "standard" things rather buy in the supermarket, mail order saved!

Have you ever ordered dinner in the Internet?

Did you also feel like the food online store saymo test? You know that it is fairly new to order food online. For this purpose saymo would give you the opportunity for a test purchase
The procedure is simple. You turn on service@saymo.de with the info that you want to be happy to test Blogger. It is important to communicate to your blog. After examination by saymo you get given a budget for the different virtual you can buy from saymo. The products you get it sent quickly via DHL. Everything for you, of course free of charge. Just write an email to service@saymo.de and all other information will be communicated to you.


Sun .. during the weekend, I was the way most of Heem, on Sunday I've NEN frigid winter walk mitm man made and then my hairdresser their Zoeva presented ultra shimmer palette and squashed their delicious cakes, then we are but heem back to bed and stayed there. Brrrr! That's sooo cold outside!

Has anyone seen happen on Friday evening twilight? I find the movie soooo great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment