Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cheating Gpsphone With Ifunbox

Busy as hell

It remains a mystery ... I always call people and ask whether the concert will take place Soprano. Yesterday I learned: Definitely YES! I know what is sound check, when did Soprano Sound Check (and of course I'll be there watching a short visit: D), I know what to wear (photo anyone?), I know my set list and I myself have ne series of not quite Sun fan-admiration-praise-hymns to moderate queen considered, that I will overwhelm Soprano.
texts sit Voice is made warm ...
19:00 Soundcheck 21:30
beginning

I'm sooo excited!

bring to operating temperature .... hats here, too, folded: D


morning 10:00 Argentina, that is to get up 8:00, destroy that little backstage beer and do not stay long zuuuu.

I've also finally all my documents for employment in wins and who goes tomorrow to the postal journey ... then it's hope for further rumtelefonieren live, and the Arge. Do you want to guess how much a move from Leipzig to winning? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment