Saturday, February 26, 2011

Koleston Wella Colour Chart

What's that? C'est comme un reve

Sun after I've calmed down slowly Here again a "normal" post!

before yesterday, I go to the mailbox and find a thick envelope from Max Factor ...? What is that?

quick ego got torn up and behold, I have to NEM Facebook Contest which won! And although a mascara and 2 lip products


In detail, the False Lash Effect mascara (I like the brush very, unfortunately, this mascara in brown .... but it will probably get mom)

Then a Lippie in "Dusky Rose": A very nice rose that shimmers quite strong, but I find that very pretty for spring:

And finally, the Max Factor Lipfinity (Essential catwalk colors) in the color "essential burgundy", a very beautiful rose - rose wood tone that really timeless and always watch out!

Lipfinity is indeed from the paint and a nursing home, the latter is also important because the color makes an extremely drying impression . Durability must be tested yet ...


today I find the lip stuff really great and I've worn in the Lippie sunshine cheer flea market. Have not bought anything by the way ... my last money was applied degree in music: D
Last night, I've also done nothing great ... drink beer (my last payment for the BA correction was, incidentally, a whole box .... yes. ... that I truly deserved !!!), made something to eat and then I fell asleep pretty fast .. by the way even before that ... I think I'm really getting too old for only 3.5 hours Sleep ....


What was or is with you during the weekend so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment