Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where To Play Tech Deck Online

Büzza iss ferdsch!

It echoed through the apartment yesterday. From my rent transfer of power-evening is again only a 2-evening now ... what makes me angry again because this time would have been even more important once, but ok .... nothing else to say I had expected. So

have baked my favorite roommate and I pizza. I've even made the dough (which is so to speak, only yeast, flour, water, salt, oil and bissl ne pinch of sugar), but he was allowed to roll out. I find, is the dough I managed quite well, was indeed bissl arg rubber moderate, but nachm cheeks, he was perfect: D And if one of us could have done great this show-off pizza over his head-turning technology, that would roll out and been easier: D
Busy

was with ner tomato sauce (tomato paste, garlic, basil, oregano, marjoram, paprika, chilli, pepper + salt), salami, ham, peppers, onions, mozzarella + Emmentaler.



4 rather large (albeit bulky) pizzas are made out of it, the man I was then added as well, so almost 2 of them left, but was saulecker!


Bierchchen have also tasted it, it was still relatively n beautiful evening .. I think he will really miss me ...

Now I have a week but for now STURM FREE! And the man ... I also love to be alone in my flat, though of course it's also okay if jmd to chat there. For WE but I have nothing else planned ..'ll hope that the man is past time or time for me .. otherwise continue to clean out ... yay ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment