Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Board Exam Quotations

whining spoiled to feed!

How to easily notice on my last blog post was, I am depressed today bissl .... until I had after you, then I came to ponder and I rumgejammert because I'm going away soon ... I have my album "19" risen from Adele and up and down too.

I give really not a lot of money for music, but what if I like really good, I support you.

Anyway .... after calming too long period of self-pity I thought to myself: treat yourself what good! Zack, face mask!

I do that too often, I have the Dead Sea Schaebens mask made because my skin is really awful bitchy grad.

She looked pretty muddy out, also had little pieces of it Krissel (ie remove the hats neatly peeled) and it has become damn fast set. I find the way, always so funny when the face will be so dry up and we do not really yawning, etc. can.
Sexy, right? ;)

My skin was really nice and soft and then stretched and do not let 's see what the mask so ...

And after I've spoiled my skin and my hair ever ne pre-wash treatment with ner good portion Alverde Macadamia Body Butter've indulged in over night, i had to cook something. I'm not in the last days come to shop, lunch today for gabs WG visits only few slices of crispbread fix, so refrigerator and kitchen were scanned for residues.
potatoes, very good! Incidentally, this is my staple during my Hartz IV was time .. or is it still ... I've found him yet refrigerator cucumber and bits n: lo: Quark! YES! Potatoes and cheese!

did I never used to! But my parents have also different made ... normal potatoes cooked (ie, as potatoes) and gabs to this disgusting pre-herb cheese. Yuck!

Here is my version, which is absolutely awesome! (. Also. I find the man and all others who have tasted it: D)

first Cook the potatoes, but when baked potatoes, with skin that is!

second + Garlic half an onion, peel and chop, cut cucumber into small, thin strips

third Quark place in a bowl, Add the garlic, onion + cucumber to dilute with milk bissl, NEN season with pepper, salt, cumin and paprika and bissl very small dab of honey to! Mjamm!

4th Drain the potatoes, cut in half and spice (pepper, salt, pepper + rosemary) and fry in oil on the cut side until golden brown below!

5th Done!
delicious!

Sunday and now I watch Simpsons, Love to See the man who comes right over and let me spoil even bissl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment