Monday, February 21, 2011

Poptropica Christmas To Play

Sighted: New Essence LE "Whoom! Boooomm! "

please the "o" s: D

Evenin, dear readers!

Today I was in the tax office and have for the first time ne tax return done ... ok .... I admit: I gave the lady (friend of the family) just think all the paperwork. As I therefore again could check off one item on my list, I felt the need to reward myself.

For those who do not know yet: in the current Instyle (nothing stands in the way of the MBFWB it) there is a Coupon for the new Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Intense sample size that can be picked up at Douglas. Since I wanted to do that, I've made myself the extreme cold and I'm a round through the city and behold: The "old" and Catrice Essence range is reduced, so at least what goes out.

In Müller me what I've indulged in by Catrice, Douglas still a trifle came to DM and I finally find Putzkram and toothpaste or what brought by Essence. However, since the de-listed items are completely uninteresting (I think), what else was allowed to, namely the new LE, which I could examine fully protected.

belongings quickly made a cell phone photo:
Yes, blurry, I know, but my phone is always abolished soon.

My impression:

squeaking colorful! And what annoys me animal: ESSENCE, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TEST? There are tests for Lipglosstuben .. that's it! How pointless is that? For the commentary, but not for the eye shadow? Now I was not as bold as the colors looked really lame too, and I've only watched the alleged Gelline. This is a very simple palette with magnetic closure, inside small pans with NEM creamy eye shadow (again as in the Smoky Eyes sets) I .. I can imagine the fun pretty is fixed and if not, then it is determined soon dry up. So, no must-have. The rooms look lame Glos also totally off - I did not even tested. The are supposed to change color ... I do not care, kids stuff! !
The nail stickers were me childish, the funny little "mini-Files" I was too stupid, the only interesting were the paints
There are 4 colors: a beautiful, very eye-catching orange, a totally flashy neon yellow, a flashy pink and so ne mixture of violet and blue. I've had it (all other colors because I already have something like that) brought the yellow, which I liked better than me (also. .. at least in the bottle).

Conclusion: Total
colorful cheesy, in my opinion boring LE, the eyeshadows are boring, useless trivia for the me, the lip glosses too ridiculous, the coatings are very pretty, but testing is still pending, the rest is .... .. anyway lame and Essence: AT THE STAND WAS ENOUGH SPACE FOR SOME EYE SHADOWS N TESTER! So please think ahead in the future!

Tomorrow I will then show you my purchases more closely, of course, including swatches of paint, now isses but just too dark!


How do you find the LE? Do you want something out of it? Have you ever bought or tested any of this?

The LE is the way of March - enter April, Essence was once again on time .. I'd rather wait for the new range!

0 comments:

Post a Comment