Wednesday, February 23, 2011

T45581 Betriebsanleitung

Shopping: Essence, Catrice, Douglas

Tach too!
Thank you first for the many nice comments under the last post.
to your question:
Luckily I had never really ool students (also. .. never in the foreign language classroom, but more extreme cases in my workshops are), but also quite lazy and unmotivated students, where you already has noticed that it did not really had sooo much interest. Surprisingly, the fellows were not clear .. but .. the need to pay for the course that you could see some. But I've never had authority problems .. but teaching at the "listless" students was difficult and exhausting ... but until now have always managed ego, all to get them to do what I wants: D

Here now my promised Procurement Report:

First, my new Essence nail polish from the comical Whoom badaboom, rumsdibums eye cancer-LE
is the color "you've got the art", a really nice bright yellow.
I've painted for 2 layers, and we went surprisingly well. The coating can be applied quite easily, dries fairly quickly and does good too!

So that you can better assess the color, I did it once with my 2 other yellow paint compared:
lr: OPI - The It Color OPI - Banana Bandana. Essence - You've got the art
your very words: Essence of the paint has more green areas and is generally neoniger: D I find it good!

Then I still new flavors in Catrice captured Sale, everything goes out, was reduced. With the Lippies I've already flirted for a while, then was allowed (for now) with a, vll I get still more if I find something else ..

The paint is Wine Tastic, the Lip Smacker is Douglas
Purchased I have the Absolute Moisture in Spicy coral, a really nice spring color for every day, I think:
de lips off with it:
him find out! The Absolute Moisture Lippies also are on the consistency and great!

the paint I've tried to capture photo cheer, but it was almost impossible. It is almost black, but in direct sunlight a beautiful reddish glow. He also covers great.

The Lip Smacker as has been said of Douglas. Cost € 1.95 and incredibly delicious smell of pineapple:
My nail polish on the photos is the way OPI - Miami Beet, a degree of my favorites! Makes you somehow in spring, so long, covers and dries super fast!

And Douglas gabs but also free mini mascara from Chanel. Bock on NEN report?

So! I've bought. Do you have what kicked out ausm Catrice-sale purchase or what you want it? The Essence was selling out as I said not much for me too ... for that I am looking forward to the new stuff! Still have my voucher from the DM Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment