Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brazilian Wax Abu Dhabi

I run and I run ...

excerpts from the latest "project"

I run and I run away before the time, away from yesterday, tears me apart now
... how much I put one? When I am finally free of what sells me a smile?
....
What does one expect from days of youth, which gave me virtues, but the courage it took me?
I always valued only the good deeds of the rest of them posted in bleeding phrases.
And I cursed scars, without knowing how well they did me.
Who is it, what is demanded of me to ask?
to endure the anger, my blood freezes in your veins
...


And I run and I run, too much dirt on his heels, I needed to, despising the yesterday
and tacked it to the file, and then to make it the best.
I will not stand helpless in the way, I want the stress and not wait.
Spitainment KzudemET press and the facts on shiny plates ...


well ... maybe someday ... but right now I'm schreibwütig how rare .... where's lead? That remains to be seen ...

Please do not wonder and worry ... so does the need ego tested in advance;)

I always wonder how others deal with something like ... well ... so that one head is so full that you think he would have burst .. the fact that all the thoughts of a sleep and not let go of the dog in the first of thousands. My method: I put in the works and texts ... free to ne very strange art .. and it is certainly the healthiest, most sensible and most helpful in the long run, showing at least the experience.

Ha, at least that is the proof that this is not a pure beauty blog here: D Do not worry, these times will come again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment