Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seasonique And Brown Discharge

first Result .... sobering

First of all: I'm damn grateful that my parents have driven me first so I left the train saves, 2 it would have been possible, all these far-flung homes! (To be found let alone) to achieve fast and 3 I would have to spend very much money for bus tickets and would still run for miles.
5 apartments were finally on the list, 2 classes were canceled me (thank you), an apartment was an absolute joke (which looked like a jail ... because my bathroom is bigger than the whole apartment including bathroom), the another house would have been extremely full and the "last" apartment was perfect! Still, I'm pretty disappointed ..... The location was not sooo doll, but it fits ... Siegen is and remains my favorite city, but was unfortunately confirmed my thoughts again.

Now I'll drink beer n, then goes on tomorrow, min again. 5 apartments.

is a fact that wins without a car is real shit ... at least, is reasonably cheap ne 1-2 room apartment will have that does not look like a prison cell ... I hope, tomorrow will be better .... I will not get away from Leipzig (

0 comments:

Post a Comment