Monday, January 24, 2011

Send Pokemon From Mac To Ds

placement assistance for 3 kittens requested

---------------------------------

3 small black kitten looking for a new home !

Hi, we are Fee, Fuma & Fortuna -

three little black kittens are still looking can opener.

We are about born in September 2010, all three girls,

already neutered, vaccinated and dewormed.

Since we are born outside

(we were caught in a castration campaign

together with our mom),

we are still a bit shy ---

but this will subside!

For right now we are all together in a foster

Wermelskirchen in our care and Mutti

we are already really cool and let

us with quite a bit of bribery already stroked.

course, but we are also

as is normal for young kittens, very bright,

play together a lot and sometimes

course it can also happen

that we do something messy.

All in all, we love but totally

we must build containing only the beginning still trust

new to our openers.

Here is a brief description of individual us

Fee: I am the least of our brothers and sisters, what

is not to say that I am at most harmless.

If I want, I can pretty well turn up.

Also, I'm

also the only one of us,

the no white patch on the chest.

Fuma: I am of course as my siblings also

very sociable and friendly. But if there is food,

I do not have fun - because I let me steal anything

of my siblings.

why I am also one of the biggest.

My gluttony is also advantageous

because I let them convince me really well,

that people are still not bad!

Fortuna: I'm more of the inconspicuous among us,

but totally love and have the advantages of fast

of life identified with the people .

And I can do well with treats

a very cuddly cat.

Based on our initial shyness do

the three of us, that we are in a quiet home,

without small children (which should be at least 12 years),

as otherwise it may be that we are not getting

and we are afraid, if it is too turbulent or too loud face.

Since in our foster cats are also other,

we can say that we all

sociable with other cats are

if they are nice to us. There are also dogs here

(of dachshund-size to Golden Retriever)

and with this we come out well.

should therefore in our new home

(besides cute cats) with quiet

not pushy dogs.

We are both satisfied with flat attitude

and with (safe) clearance.

The only thing we we really want a cat Partner

- either directly taken two of us, waiting

or in the new home is already a nice hangover and

a nice cat.

We all are taught with protection contract

and a nominal fee.

If you have just found interest in us

(what we actually do not even have imagined otherwise)

but please do register at

Christian Franz Grote Uhlaender by email at

FuerdieKatz@online.ms

or by phone at 0172 / 18 994. 37

0 comments:

Post a Comment