Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bible Verses To Put On My Letterman Jacket

in Need

----- Original Message ----- From
: Stefanie Keller [ mailto: stef.alessandro @ gmx.de ]
Hello dear team

My name is Stefanie, I am 27 years old and live in Erfurt.

In March 2008 I moved with my friend and my 3 cats to a
city apartment. Backwards out of the house is a great old
vacant hospital, home to some stray cats
. Back in March it was still pretty cold and because I am so sorry for the poor
animals were doing, I have a daily bowl of dry food out in the yard and
made from time to time we also got a cat face.

It was summer and there were small kittens. The cats were (there were then about 10
) daily to feed over, depending on the season, there were
both wet and dry food. In
Next spring I was then placed with the animal protection in combination
because I did not want it to be more and more cats, because some neighbors complained
already.
It took almost 3 months and many calls until I got the help promised.
A man from animal welfare brought me live traps, that I should catch the cats
in my yard.
All the cats I have caught, I have my vet put
(they castrated for animal protection) and have it picked up again in the evening. A
night they have then in the kennel with me and spent the next morning
we went back into the wild. Unfortunately, we were able to catch only 3 cats, as it curiously
less and less, were still to eat passed
and 2 of the 3 cats, a brother and sister pair who come from that day to
food to me.

I both Karl and Marla had baptized.

you know me and know that there is to eat every night and sit
what usually starting in the afternoon in the yard and wait. Both talk to me
mauzen at me really, just touch really does not work yet. Marla
I've already got so far that I can touch briefly on the head
. With patience and time, I am sure that they are a bit tamer
.

Unfortunately it came as it had come, we must move out. Our landlord has
the house sold and we have to get out. Unfortunately we can not
another apartment with garden, etc. make and we must also remain in the
area (which is unfortunately very expensive) because I have a commercial operators
(Institute for Hand and nail care) and I want my customers do not lose
.
aggravating to come now that the hospital will be demolished and destroyed, so to speak
the area and the stay of Karl and Marla.
It breaks my heart at the thought of allowing the two back and I
racking my head for weeks now where I could relocate the two
.

Well, my landlord has with the situation, unfortunately,
so acute that there is no communication (written
only through lawyers).
A month ago, he has now completed the court and taken the key
, so I Karl and Marla can not feed more out there. He
hates cats. Fortunately, I've
so my studio is on the ground floor and the bathroom
to the court yard. Now I have the two through the window attracted me in the
bathroom where they eat every night and now can relax at night.
But all is not the answer to life, precisely because it is getting serious with
the empty hospital. We also need to end the year
both the flat and the studio rooms.
I could cry at the thought of the two left their fate to
here.

Now I have already turned me on VOX, I talked to my welfare
, various animal farms have been advertised but unfortunately I can not help
, if ever someone responds. It is so sad, but there must be some way
yet. And before I have not found this
, I think I can sleep another night right.

Thus I turn to you in full of hope. Can you help me
maybe somehow or do you know where I can I contact?
Or is there a possibility that you take the 2? Of course I
would also take over the sponsorship for both.

Please help me ...
I look forward to your reply.

Love, Stefanie

stef.alessandro @ gmx.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment