Friday, August 13, 2010

How To Remove Wax From Skin

on a pedalo by maelstoem

luuu - my love!


is allegedly still summer in Bremen and still see the photos that I received yesterday from munich different. I call on the federal level, national weather balancing on! though. no. I beleibe but better in my old opinion, not only because it is easier, but also because this is simply beautiful. and what does it come from then? important is not the content of the opinion, because it thinks anyway any jeck something different and quite correctly anyway, none because the one is a majority issue. always. only important is the beauty of opinion. and my purpose is particularly beautiful.
to the Munich and Berlin also says because its summer have it work without cool and rain and boots. never mind, because they must be for all I care, too munich and berlin. has so everyone got something and no one has to bicker.

otherwise we are here again in a breathtaking speed on the road and slowly but surely a brake is needed. Perhaps it is enough but also simple, two months time not with both feet and NEM brick on the gas would do to stehen.gehen perhaps the bollerwagen inns luck with a thick aussenumpuschelung provide and to make his peace. The question remains difficult and above all: How many cats does it take?

so colleagues. enjoy the weekend and I try again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment