Sunday, August 1, 2010

Actress Model Bump Nose

write away.


the ass without the time. that's me. I feel some sags and other knowledge and third can now look forward surprised. I'm somewhat back - with some jetlag and still the head in the arbeitsquetsche, but I'm honest about my work-life balance and after ski jump now a hike comes on the pinner. That's a bit easier (for all involved well) and I can finally slow down a bit to get me without scarring. goed!
else .... hmmmm in a moment of time is back and the urgent need to put your head in digital garbage - I've let me first quickly the ballad singing of gay toni and found it good, but it was about to 5wochen stressful as work. strange. this is the age when you realize that it is more relaxing when others are to blame? could explain at least some ... My goodness. creepy.

a propos creepy: kukkempfehlung the season is actually the handle unknown film "giant shark vs. giant octopus." - The perfect scrap. a festival of intentional failure. Story, screenplay, actor, all quite large (like) he and the scrap perfekte film für den sommer .

REINTUN MI AMIGOS!

oder um es mit giantshark zu sagen:

stewardess (zu mann): würden sie bitte ihre lehnehochklappen, wir heben gleich ab.
mann - empört(zu stewardess): ich heirate in 2 wochen!

P.S. korrektur:  mist nur weil irgendein schlaumeier oder schlaumüller bestimmt das jetzt denkt. nein. ich heirate nicht in 2 wochen. tu ich nicht. echt. das zitat ist nur da wegen des unsinns. klar. oder? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment