Friday, November 12, 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Before And After Blog

tights question















viiiiielen first time thanks to you for the love soooooooooooooooooooooo comments I get here
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm looking sooooo very happy : o) Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥
I'll keep ♥ ♥ ♥
Right now I'm missing, unfortunately, the time so ne really big blog round turn, but it is certain yet, o)

where I want you, because I am so getting so much mail, the answer tights question
The sweet Polka Dot Tights (actually a leggings) I did some years ago here bought
Unfortunately, she was there too quickly sold out, but perhaps there will time for another one.
I can recommend the children's clothes there only is a very nice store.

googled it but just search for red polka dot tights, maybe you're lucky: o) ♥
Best wishes to you all and thank you again for your loyalty and happy-making Words for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment