Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Do I Feel Fluttering In My Upper Ab

Creating



Jaaaaaa ... I've also such a thing ... uh snapped frame !
It was not sooo easy in the first few minutes to find another suitable pictures! A quick thinking what could make out of it and hey presto it was already looking for ideas here

Dawanda would like a short movie that conjured up solely of small frames of artists , tinkering ... I'm looking forward to the finished film ... I'm sooo excited!

I've natüüüüürlich what grüüüüüüüünes chosen how can it be otherwise, o) then went off ..... I have considered, glued, cut, ironed and was finally all over my body full of glitter
And now it's wait, wait wait until it is finally so far and the little movies is ready! I'm looking forward on it

♥ Love from Marina

0 comments:

Post a Comment