Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where To Buy Supra Shoes

the wet and the pudding

knows it? the "wet"? I came back home earlier heufig because I had one or I came home and had one. sometimes he was also shon dry again. Now I wonder if this phrase is similar to the pudding to which you can run fast times, just to even get out. I'll leave it here just the open and ask: Who has what isses?
and how do I get it? I have a degree, because I crashed at badputzen. So a wet, not a pudding. and as I do now eifach first a pause to read here and then the race is equal to the now quite daring hair cut, then one of these friends who understand not only from graficken but also know the race more so 10zentimenter long hair for the root cause to bad. Oh man. sometimes it amazes me how many universal learned to my friend circle and I are sometimes the simple pudding (another time) am in the purely one can touch it all. but I may well. also: no disrespect, yo! Chakka!

(image: always a welcome guest in my blog: the haggis - chieftain of the pudding race)

0 comments:

Post a Comment